(”HEAD HIGH”), A short version for Head High Music Management Ltd, will be used for this document. HEAD HIGH who also controls this website. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act, the data controller is Media Business Insight Limited.
Collection of Personal Information
1. The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and related legislation (“the DPA”).
2. HEAD HIGH (or any of its sub-contractors) may collect personal information about you in the following ways:
a. any data which you provide when you complete and submit an application to HEAD HIGH to register on its website(s) or receive email alerts or other communications from HEAD HIGH;
b. any data that you provide via postings to forums and blogs and any other posting that you make to a HEAD HIGH website (in such circumstances the information posted by you will, of course, also be available to users of the website throughout the world);
c. during any transaction with us; and
d. any other data which you provide to HEAD HIGH when you enquire about our activities, email, telephone or write to us or otherwise provide us with personal information.
3. HEAD HIGH (or any of its sub-contractors) may also receive information about you from third parties, for example a colleague who wants to tell you about one of our websites.
Storage and retention of your information
1. HEAD HIGH will keep your information on a secure server. The technology that HEAD HIGH uses and the security policies which HEAD HIGH has implemented are intended to safeguard your information from unauthorised access and improper use.
Use of Your Information
1. HEAD HIGH may use your personal information (subject in each case to the requirements of the DPA) for the following purposes:
a. administering your website account(s) and otherwise in connection with any service for which you have provided your information, including any email alerts, transactions with us and competitions and promotions that you take part in;
b. responding to any enquiry you make;
c. subject to your consent, sending you newsletters and/or alerts and information regarding HEAD HIGH's or any third party's future services; and
d. for generating aggregated statistics about users, traffic patterns etc of the HEAD HIGH website(s) and other services and developing HEAD HIGH's marketing plans.
2. MBI may also disclose your information (subject in each case to the requirements of the DPA) as follows:
a. if you have given your consent for MBI to do so, to other selected organisations to enable them to contact you or send you information by post, telephone and/or email;
b. to any service providers, sub-contractors and agents appointed by MBI to perform the above functions on its behalf and in accordance with its instructions;
c. to third parties selected by MBI as part of aggregated and anonymised statistics about users, traffic patterns etc of the MBI website(s);
d. to such individuals and/or bodies as necessary to ensure MBI's compliance with any applicable law, regulation, legal proceeding or governmental request;
e. (where you post material that does or may constitute a criminal offence, breach the rights of a third party, give rise to a civil action or breach the Terms & Conditions of the applicable website and as otherwise necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of MBI and its customers), to any relevant authority or third party requiring MBI to disclose the identity of or locate anyone posting such material on an MBI website; and
f. to any individual making a subject information request to MBI.
3. HEAD HIGH will submit all requested data we hold, to the requester within 30 days.
1. To access certain parts of the HEAD HIGH websites, HEAD HIGH may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself.
2. You are reminded that in addition to the provisions of this Privacy and Cookies Policy, where you register you also agree to:
a. provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (such information being the "Registration Data"); and
b. maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it fully up to date.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to contact our Data Protection Officer.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party
Where the processing of personal data is based on Article 6(1) lit.f GDPR. Our legitimate interest is to carry out our business in favour of the well-being of all our employees and the shareholders.
Google Analytics – These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. For more information – http:/www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Third Party Websites
Please be aware that HEAD HIGH does not control and is not responsible for websites that are referred to or linked from its own websites and that use of your personal information on these websites is not subject to this Privacy and Cookies Policy